HIGH AND DRY DURING HURRICANE HARVEY.. Lovely custom built home on 1.12 acres in Gated Community near Trinity Bay. Great open floor plan. Recent A/C, heating unit, programmable thermostat installed. Painting throughout, custom drapes ($10,000),custom cabinets with corian countertops and more amenities. Water well. Recently converted all fixtures to natural gas. This 4/3/2 home plus media room has a Salt Water Pool and Hot Tub with wrought iron fencing. This beauty is move-in reay and in BHISD.
Deana Fojt of Coldwell Banker United, REALTORS
View Phone Number
As seen in...
H & L of Houston South & Bay Area,
Vol. 19, Issue 12, Page 32.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Electric Oven/Range
- Cooling System: Central Electric Cooling
- Heating System: Central Gas Heating
- Roof: Composition Roof
- Home Owner Asso.: Annual HOA Dues
- Exterior Construction: Porch
- Garage: 2.0
- Pool: Enclosed Pool
- Porch/Deck: Porch
- Fireplace: Gas Fireplace Logs
- Floors: Tile Flooring, Wall to Wall Carpeting
- Interior Construction: Breakfast Room, Ceiling Fan(s), Formal Dining Room, Formal Living Room, High Ceilings, Master Bedroom on 1st Floor, Media Room, Utility Room
- MLS Area: Chambers County
- Fence: Partially Fenced
- Water Utilities: Well Water
- Lot Size: Lot Size Between 1 and 2 Acres